3 Simple Tools to help you manage your time more effectively
Managing your time could be very difficult depending on the demands of your professional and personal life. It also creates a great deal of stress and gives others the impression we don’t value their time when we are late.
- Learn what project blocking and time blocking are
- Learn 3 simple tools to manage your time more effectively
- Identify your “time suckers” and how to avoid them
Creating your productivity blueprint
Ever wonder why you can fly through some tasks and others just seem to drag on and on? Understanding when and how you are at your productivity peak then determining what tasks to handle during those times can save you time, money and energy
- Create a blueprint for handling repetative tasks productively
- Learn when you are in your productivity zone
- Learn how a simple household tool can make you more productive
Process documentation, implementation and management
Most business owners “just do” to get things done and forget that the goal ultimately is that someone else takes on the work from us as we grow. Have you planned for a growing team? How will you train them? How will you know that the work is getting done? You should be planning for that now, not when growth happens.
- Learn the crucial steps to implementing and managing your processes
- Learn how to manage the processes as your company grows
- Create standard operating procedures for your business
It’s all in the follow-up: a prospect to client follow-up system
Did you know that there are thousands of dollars left on the table every day by businesses because of a poor follow up system? When you meet someone at a networking event and you take their card, didn’t you mean to do something with it?
- Learn how many times you need to follow up to convert prospects to clients
- Learn how to implement a simple follow up system to networking
- Identify what it costs you when you don’t follow up
How to effectively manage a virtual team
Managing virtual team members could be difficult when you aren’t asking the right questions, looking for the best means of communication or understanding limitations.
- Create a team mentality through ownership
- Learn about project management tools
- Learn how to communicate effectively and efficiently
“I am the current chair of the Professional Roundtable of Financial Services (PROFS) group in the Torrance Chamber and asked Bibi to be a presenter at our monthly meeting. Her topic 3 Simple Tools to Help You Manage Your Time More Effectively gave useful information and the feedback I received from attendees was fantastic. She is an engaging presenter and gives tips on how to manage your time effectively to be more productive. I highly recommend Bibi as a presenter. You won’t be disappointed.”
– Candy Messer, Affordable Bookkeeping and Payroll Services