Do you worry about handing off tasks to the appropriate people as a law firm owner? Could you be wasting precious billable hours because you haven’t delegated effectively? Did you know that you can hire virtual support that’s more than just another vendor you need to keep tabs on?
Bibi Goldstein is the founder of Buying Time, a virtual support company that supports busy professionals, from solo entrepreneurs to multi-mullion-dollar companies with hundreds of employees. They are committed to being more than just another transaction, and Bibi is on the show this week to highlight the multitude of ways they have become an indispensable partner to law firms across the globe.
Listen in this week to hear Melissa’s experience of hiring Buying Time, and the types of services Buying Time handles for law firms. Bibi is sharing the core philosophies that make Buying Time a totally unique virtual support company, and how they help law firm owners find a sense of calm doing what they love, instead of paralyzed by the things they don’t.
What You’ll Discover:
• How Bibi’s company, Buying Time, came to fruition.
• The types of tasks and services Buying Time handles for law firms.
• How law firm owners often get in their own way when it comes to delegating.
• The systems in place at Buying Time that allow them to be great at what they do.
• Why the way Buying Time operates makes delegating easy.
• The core philosophies that make Buying Time a unique virtual support company.
• What the intake process at Buying Time looks like.