Buying Time, LLC is a woman-owned business based in California. Our mission is to provide virtual solutions to support business owners and entrepreneurs by creating a partnership with a skilled and diverse team to give them back their time.
What’s new in Chrome
Compare search results faster from the new side panel
- Expand the side panel to quickly compare search results without having to click the back button.
- Enter your search into the address bar and click on a result.
- In the address bar, click Open search in the side panel.
- Your search results will open in the side panel.
- Click on a result and the page will open in your current tab so you can easily compare pages and results.
Access your passwords on the go
Use your saved passwords to easily sign in to websites and apps on your phone. Just download Chrome for iOS or Android, sign in and sync.
- Use your phone’s camera to scan this QR code to open the App or Play Store.
- Then download and open Chrome.
- Tap Chrome menu > Settings > Turn on sync.
- Choose the Google Account you want to use. Then tap Yes, I’m in.
- To see, add or edit your passwords:
On iPhone, tap Chrome menu > Passwords.
On Android, tap Chrome menu > Settings > Passwords.
Have questions about how to update Chrome? We can assist you in making that happen. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to connect with our team.
The new Facebook Page experience
The new Pages experience is not available for all Pages yet. Pages you manage may still be using the classic Pages experience.
When you switch to the new Page experience, all Page content including posts, photos, videos, stories, and Groups your page is an admin of will automatically move to your new Page. All of your Page likes and followers will also be transitioned to your new Page. If your Page has a blue verification check, it will transfer to your new Page.
What’s new for Pages?
- A redesigned Page layout that’s cleaner and more intuitive
- Easy switching and navigation between a public-facing Page and an individual profile. Manage your Page and profile separately.
- Seamless interactions with other public figures, brands and people via access to Feed: Follow other public figures, brands, and partners to create a Feed with topics that matter to you. Stay up to date and connect with people and content on your new Page Feed.
- Your new Page Feed will be separate from your profile. You can follow different Pages and profiles to curate a unique experience for your Feed on the new Page. Anyone with full control will see this Feed.
- Actionable insights and more relevant notifications
- Updated Page Management tools: You can give others Facebook access or task access to manage the Page.
Will I lose access to features or tools from my classic Page?
- Page Likes and Followers: You’ll retain existing likes and followers on your new Page.
- Like or follow counts will be displayed beneath the Page name on your new Page, depending on the action button. For example, creators with a “Like” action button will have their like count visible, with their follow count accessible in the professional dashboard. Those with a “Follow” action button will have their follow count displayed beneath the Page name.
- Classic Page Roles, such as moderator and editors, will not be available at this time: You can give Facebook access or task access to your new Page to help manage it.
- Publishing tools, such as scheduled posts: You can schedule posts from Meta Business Suite or Creator Studio.
- Business features, such as jobs, appointments, offers
- Classic Page features, such as reviews, check-ins, Page templates
- Manage from mobile web browsers: You can manage the new Page from the Facebook mobile app, but not from mobile web browsers.
- Locations Management (http://business.facebook.com/business_locations) is not available for pages that are transitioned to the New Pages Experience.
- Global pages structure is not available for pages that are transitioned to the New Pages Experience.
The new Google Analytics
If you haven’t started collecting data in your Google Analytics 4 property, you should do so now. This will allow you to gather the historical insights you need to measure your results over time when Universal Analytics stops processing hits. If you are already collecting the data you need in Google Analytics 4, you should ensure your remaining setup is complete.
You can continue to use and collect new data in your Universal Analytics properties until July 1, 2023. After that, you will be able to access your previously processed data in Universal Analytics for a period of at least six months. We know your data is important to you and we strongly encourage you to export your historical reports during this time.
In the coming months, we will provide a future date for when we will fully sunset Universal Analytics. On this sunset date, you will no longer be able to see your Universal Analytics reports in the Analytics interface or access your Universal Analytics data via the API.
Email us at email@example.com if need any assistance with your Google Analytics.
Text Message Marketing
Unlike emails that take 48 hours to get read on average, 90% of text messages are seen within 3 minutes. If text campaigns haven’t become part of your overall marketing strategy, you’re missing out on sales big time. Powerful text message marketing grows sales, and it’s done automatically.
Know your message is actually being read with Keap’s Text Marketing
Have questions about Text Message Marketing?? Buying Time is a Certified Keap Partner. We can assist you to connect with clients more easily and close even more deals. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to connect with our team on getting your business set up with Text Message Marketing.
Facebook Ad Changes March 17, 2022
Facebook has been removing some Detailed Targeting options because they are either not widely used, they may be redundant with others or too granular, or because they relate to topics people may perceive as sensitive, such as targeting options referencing causes, organizations, or public figures that relate to health, race or ethnicity, political affiliation, religion, or sexual orientation.
Have questions about your current Ads?? Buying Time is here to help. Email us at email@example.com to schedule a time to connect with V.A. Julz on this or any other Social Media needs you may have.
2022 New Instagram Do’s and Don’ts
Instagram recently advised that creators should use between 3-5 hashtags on their posts, despite allowing up to 30 per post.
This goes against everything we’ve previously heard about how hashtags work on Instagram, but based on their new focus on keywords and SEO, it does (kind of) make sense.
The takeaway? For now, using more hashtags is still the best strategy for increasing your reach and engagement on Instagram feed posts. However, as Instagram introduces more “suggested” content feeds, focusing on fewer, hyper-relevant hashtags could be a tactic worth testing.
Do hashtags have you stumped?? Buying Time is here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to connect with V.A. Julz on this or any other Social Media needs you may have.