Buying Time offers flexible packages to fit every budget along with a wide array of services to be your one-stop-shop for all your business needs.
Not sure where we can support you?
Here are some examples of how our team supports business owners everyday:
✔ Email inbox management
✔ Cloud phone support and voicemail management
✔ Calendar management and appointment scheduling
✔ White labeled client/customer service
✔ Client/customer tech support
✔ Lead follow up
✔ Newsletter/Email marketing support
✔ Opt-In/digital product delivery automation builds
✔ Follow-up/nurture email sequence build
✔ CRM landing/opt-in page build
✔ Blog/podcast posting to website
✔ Website edits (copy changes, image updates)
✔ Metrics reporting (email, Google Analytics, Mouseflow, etc.)
✔ Event/podcast research and outreach for speaking
✔ CRM/contact list management
✔ YouTube posting/support
✔ Schedule social media posts
✔ Video editing
✔ Proofing/copy editing
✔ Acccounts receivables
✔ Zoom moderation (call, class, webinar, etc.)
✔ Google Workspace setup and support
✔ SOP development
✔ General research
✔ And more!
Monthly Virtual Support Packages
**Virtual Monthly Support Packages do not include Premium Support Services.
- Our Bookkeeping Team provides transactional bookkeeping services in Quickbooks Online ensuring your books are up-to-date and providing regular reporting so you’re always in the know when it comes to your business finances.
- Our Graphic Design Team provides a multitude of assets such as social media graphics (templates, profile banners), digital graphics (logos, slide decks, blog/email graphics), and print collateral (speaker sheets, flyers, postcards), and more!
A La Carte Web Design
- In addition to new website builds our team can provide support in building new pages on your existing website, creating a membership portal for your new program, and so much more!
- Our Web Developers provide high-level website support in areas that involve coding implementation or updates (including troubleshooting issues on your website stemming from custom code), troubleshooting and resolving broken elements or broken pages on your site, hosting issues, website speed, mobile optimization, and more.
Advanced Automation Implementation
- Our Automation Implementation Specialists are here to make your automation dreams come true. Whether you want to take your client onboarding process or a full sales funnel from opt in to purchase of an intro product all the way through to signing on for your signature program or anything in between, our team can help you building highly personalized flows that will ensure that each of our leads has the exact experience you want them to have based on their actions and decisions along the way.
- We love Keap so much we became certified partners. Marketing automation software transforms how you work to achieve higher engagement with less hassle. Find out who’s visiting your website most often? Done. Offer a discount to the hottest leads—without writing an email to every one of them? Yep. Automatically follow up when someone abandons a shopping cart? While you sleep!
- Keap also handles payments, analytics, sales automation and integrates with programs you already know and love. It’s a no-brainer.
- Project Management can be an integral component to saving you time and energy. Rather than spending your time making sure everyone is doing their part and projects are moving along, your Project Manager coordinates your team members (whether they are a part of the Buying Time team, outside of Buying Time, or both), streamlines communication so you have one point of contact and they’re managing all the pieces of your projects on the back-end, ensuring progress is being made and deadlines are met.
- Our experienced Project Managers can step into countless project management softwares (Asana, Monday, Basecamp, Teamwork, Click Up, etc.) and acclimate to your current setup or work with you to implement a system that works for you to support you in leveling up your business while staying organized.
- A la carte Project Management: $750 per month
- Project Management Add-On for clients with Monthly Hourly Packages: $600 per month
Curious About Our Experience
Our team strives to step into your business as it is and will learn any program you are using or wish to use in your business.
Below we’ve listed out the programs our team is working in regularly for our clients.
- Keap (formerly Infusionsoft)
- Go Highlevel
- Constant Contact
- ACTIVE Works
Social Media Schedulers
- Meta Business Suite
- Canva (Paid Version)
- Simplecast – Podcast Scheduling
Landing Page Builders
- Go Highlevel
- Membership Works
- Canva Pro
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Google Slides
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Acrobat